- Reservations are strongly recommended for shows.
- We don’t usually sell tickets – the show price is added to your bill at the end of your evening.
- Due to the popularity and demand of many of our performances, private tables are not always available. On busy nights, table seating is often shared with friends you haven’t met yet…
- We will hold your reservations for 15 minutes after the scheduled time. For sold out shows, we are unable to guarantee your reservations after this time.
- Call (403)269-5581 or email email@example.com to make a reservation. We do not accept reservations through Twitter or Facebook.
- Shows usually start at 8PM on Sunday – Thursdays.
- Shows usually start at 9PM on Fridays and Saturdays.
- Exact start times are set by the performers, and not by the Ironwood Stage.
In case of discrepancies in ticket prices between this site and the displayed prices at the Ironwood, please note that the Ironwood prices, obviously, are correct.